Eleven Circles - Does it mean anything?
Eleven Circles – the name means nothing and everything.
I needed a domain name that was catchy and suggested something about marketing. I saw Eleven Circles on an expired domain name website and promptly bought it.
So in the spirit of the theme - here are eleven positive behaviours to keep at the forefront of your mind - every day.
1. Be clear in all you do, because the problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place.
2. You’re free to choose the quality of your emotional life, it’s up to you how you feel.
3. Treat people well on the way up, you may meet them again on the way down.
4. Be a winner - develop success habits. People down-play winning and losing, but life doesn’t.
5. Manage your time well, do the important things first.
6. Don’t believe everything you see or hear – if it’s too good to be true, it probably is!
7. Dare to dream. Because if you daren’t even dream it – how can it possibly come true?
8. Remember that it can take years to become an overnight success.
9. Be positive and be careful about the things you wish for. They'll probably come true.
10. The world cares little about your self-esteem, so head up, be strong and move forward!
11. Manage stress. Remember there’s no such thing as a stressful situation, only a stressful reaction.